1. At Peri Health, we go the extra mile with you. Your comfort and experience during the workshop is important to us. A hotel is deliberately chosen as the venue to take you away from the stressful clinical environment. You will be provided with:
- Free Parking
- Tea /Coffee
2. The session is interactive and practical.
3. You will get the opportunity to share your experience and learn from others.
4. The training is based on Perineal Assessment and Repair Longitudinal Study
(PEARLS). NICE has recommended this method since 2008 (NICE: CG 55)
5. We are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.The training can be used for PREP
6. You will be given a certificate and course information pack at the end of the course to take home.